Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bookcase for that Odd Area


Michael came to me and asked how I could solve his storage needs in an odd space under the stairs. We worked together to create this perfect design for his space.

After working with him for a few weeks, this is what he had to say after the design was ordered and installed -
"I just wanted to send you a note of thanks for the excellent planning, patience, and outcome of the bookcase system I recently purchased from Smart Furniture. You were really wonderful to work with and made my buying experience such a pleasant one. I make almost all my purchases on the Net and I've had plenty of less fortunate experiences.

The high quality of the product--but mostly your extremely considerate customer service guarantees for me that I'll be getting back to you when I'm ready to complete my home-office.

By the way, the unit looks fantastic and it's such an elegant contemporary solution to the use of space. I really love the way it uses the entire staircase wall.

Again, thanks for your help, friendliness, and expertise."

- Michael S.

No comments:

Post a Comment